Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Recent Haul

Hello everybody! I just went shopping yesterday and I thought I'd share with you what I got. We went to the mall and I stopped at: Icing, Victoria's Secret, and ULTA (which is across the street from the mall). At Icing I got two pairs of earrings (well actually four since one package came with three pairs). One is big fat pink hoops, and the others are gold/diamond studs, and two pairs of small gold hoops. They were on sale...buy one get one half off I think so I only paid $12 for them. Then at Victoria's Secret I got three of the Beauty Rush body sprays. They were three for $25 dollars, so I ended up giving one to my sister. She got 'Candy, Baby' and I got 'A Slice of Heaven', and 'Coconut Craze.' I love the sprays & perfumes from Victoria's Secret...lol<3. THEN my final destination was ULTA, which is a makeup/perfume/any girl's heaven store. I got a lipgloss there...and that's it LOL. It's a Wetslicks lipgloss and it was 8 bucks!! Soo expensive. I was goig to get a perfume and an eyeshadow and possibly a new mascara but I wanted to save my money 'cause everything's expensive there. The perfume I wanted was Gwen Stefani something *the ones with the little japanese ladies on them* in 'G.' It smells REALLY good. But anyway...my sister got a perfume there since she had money. She got Pink Sugar which if you know, is my favorite perfume of all time. SO ANYWAY!! I'm glad you enjoyed my little shopping adventures teehee<333.

1 comment:

Renee said...

lol I LOVE SHOPPING!