Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Cellphone


Today, I'm going to share with all of you my....CELL PHONE! Don't get too excited, now...it's not that great...but when I first got it last summer I thought it was the best pink device to fall into my hands. It's a Sony Ericsson Walkman and mine's in pink even though the picture I put up of it is white...I kind of like the white one better, though. =) I don't really like it anymore even though the price of it SKYROCKETED since I bought mine...I guess it's starting to get semi-popular. I don't like it because I hate having to texting on keyboards like this. I want one with a full keyboard. My friend has an LG Envy and I really like hers but I can't get it since she has Verizon and we have AT&T. OH WELL! But yeah, that's my cell phone for you.

1 comment: