Friday, March 6, 2009

My Story

Well...if you don't know, I wrote a story...I guess you could call it a story since it's not really a book...it's about 150 pages long or something. Yeah, there's no way in living flip it's EVER going to get published since i'm only 14...but I thought it would be fun to write something since I love to read...AAAND i'm finally going to tell you about it.

It's called Hit and Run and it's about two kids who get into a car accident. They hit something on the side of the road and think it's just an animal but it turns out to be a human. Soon, one of the main characters who was in the car when it happend, realized it's her step-sister. The victim ends up dying, and the two main characters realize what they've done. Then they have to decide what choices they're going to make.... *DUN DUN DUNN!!! * lol

WELLL that's it...I think I did a pretty good job on it...but whatever :)

No comments: