Well a good cousin of mine was asking me the other day what a few of my favorite love stories are. SOOO...I didn't have a good answer for her then, but now I have a few i'd like to share with you :). All of these options are MY opinion and I think that they're really good. So without further ado, let's get started...if you're interested in any of the following books, leave a comment and i'll do a post just on that book.
1.) Someone Like You: By-Sarah Dessen. (This book is really, really good. I really like how it's written. Not only is this a love story, but it's also a good story on friendship. I strongly suggest this book).
2. The Book of Luke: By- Jenny O'Connel. (This book is about a group of girls who make a book for guys that tell them how to act around girls. The main character of the story tries it out on Luke, and they end up falling in love. Lol).
3. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. (Of course you probably know about this book/movie. They're awesome...made me cry)
4. TWILIGHT!!! Of course, you all know. =)
5. I Heart you, you Haunt me. (I haven't read this yet, but it really looks good. It's a love story between human girl and ghost boy, because the girl's boyfriend is dead)
6. Romeo and Juliet- (Haha, the ultimate love story. We just finished reading this in english and I LOVED it<3)
7. Lost It-(This is another good love story...you MIGHT wanna wait till your at least 12 to read this, but it's still very good.)
8. Teach Me- (Another good love story that you might wanna wait till your a little older to read. It's about an affair between a teacher and a student)
9. Bloom- (I read this a while back, but it's still really good)
10. Honey, Baby, Sweetheart- (This book is really really good. It's a love story between a good girl and a rebel-kind-of guy. It's also very sad, too. It's also between the growing relationship between the main character and her family.)
11. Thwonk-(teehee, this is a comedy love story. I got it around valentines day so it really made sence. It's about a girl who meets Cupid and she gets him to THWONK the guy she likes :). Things end up getting complicated, however...)
Well I hope these helped you a lot if you're interested in romance novels. All of these are excellent choices, and if you want more info on one, comment me and i'll do a post on it.